Mizuno MP-64 Irons is for sale now at cheap golf shop with best price and free shipping.
Mizuno MP-64 Irons
Through extensive, advanced computer simulations, Mizuno engineers created the Grain Flow Forged MP-H4 iron set with three different designs, maximizing performance in each aspect of iron play. The two-through-four irons deliver the legal limit of COR and a deep COG which translates into long, consistent distance with an easy, high launch. The five-through-seven hollow mid-irons offer a medium level COR and very large ‘sweet spot’ for controlled distance and forgiveness. A compact half-cavity design in the eight iron through pitching wedge allows players the precision accuracy and trajectory control needed to pin seek with scoring irons. The three unique head constructions that make up the MP-H4 set are seamlessly blended for feel, trajectory and ball control.
“Category ‘firsts’ and ‘leaders’ are often overused terms in the golf industry, but the new MP-H4 irons are truly revolutionary and will change the way golfers look at ‘players’ irons,” said Dick Lyons VP and General Manager, Mizuno USA, Inc. “A seamless transition from the forgiving, hybrid long irons to the pin-seeking, shot-making ability of the scoring irons deliver a new class of irons for the ‘players’ market.”
The MP-64 features a double nickel mirror chrome finish and offers slightly more forgiveness than a traditional blade thanks to the shallowest of cavities. The smooth look and feel is complemented by a softer, edged, playable sole shape. The tour grind is maintained, while less defined edges produce more consistent distance control and turf interaction.
Mizuno's R&D focussed on producing the MP-64 iron with the softest, most solid feel possible. The quest for more feedback led to a thicker, bulging muscle pad behind a wider portion of the face. This produces a smoother feel that Mizuno's tour players recognise from previous muscleback irons.
The longer irons feature a deeper cavity, providing forgiveness where it is needed most. The cavity depth progressively reduces down to the short irons which are thick and exclusively feel-orientated.
Each Mizuno MP-64 iron is Grain Flow Forged from a single 1025E Pure select mild carbon steel billet for a pure feel.
Features of Mizuno MP-64 Irons:
1. Flow Thickness Diamond Muscle Pad delivers optimized performance and perfect flow through the entire set.
2. Scientifically designed to optimize sound and feel at impact utilizing Modal Analysis software and Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT).
3. Patented Grain Flow Forged 1025E “Pure Select” mil carbon steel provides the ultimate in soft, solid and consistent feel.
4. Tour confirmed sole and a compact head size allow for the ultimate ability to alter shots, delivering more control.
5. Modified U-Grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.