Ping G20 Drivers is for sale now at cheap golf shop with best price and free shipping.
The Ping G20 Driver is for all ability levels. The external weighting of the G20 driver helps launch the ball high with low spin for maximum distance and accuracy. Distance is generated with a new version of Ping's proprietary high-balance-point shaft technology, which allows the golfer to swing a heavier clubhead at the same speed with a high moment of inertia. The clubface on the 460cc head is larger, creating more forgiveness across the hitting area and the G20's head rotation is neutral, allowing the golfer to deliver the clubface straight at impact.
The G20 driver has a heavier head than G15 (7 grams more than standard) for greater force at impact. Additional backweighting and a more elongated face shore up misses. (Ping "shaved" the head in the low toe area to meet the 460cc size limit.) The reconfigured clubhead — 5 percent higher moment of inertia on heel or toe hits — combines with a light, 45.75-inch "high-balance point" shaft (TFC 169D or TFC 169D Tour) to boost clubhead speed and, thus, distance. Specifically, the TFC 169D shaft has more flexible tip and butt sections for softer feel.
1) TFC 169D High-Balance-Point shaft technology, produces a high MOI
2) Large, 460cc head, more forgiveness across the hitting area
3) Weighting optimizes the CG position to promote high-launch, low-spin trajectories
4) The aerodynamic head shape significantly reduces drag on the downswing, generating more clubhead speed
5) Shaft available in lower-trajectory Tour version